- March Birthday girls start your Banners!!! If you need instructions check out the Quilt show page on this website.
Raffle Quilt Updates:
- A big “Thank You” to those who made the center blocks and borders!
- The next step is to applique leaves and berries. We need 3 more ladies who can work on it this month. Please contact Silvia Vaughn.
- The borders will then be added and it will be ready for some custom longarming. Let Silvia know if you are available early April.
- Also send suggestions of Guilds that we can visit!
April & May Program info:
- April 6th -Kathy K. Wylie-www.kathykwylie.com via ZoomAfternoon meeting: “The Art of Applique”Evening meeting: “Beauty is All Around“
- May 4, 2023 -Paul Leger – www.paullegerquilts.com Afternoon meeting: “My Journey in Quilting”Evening meeting: “Journey the World”
- May 6-7 Paul Leger Workshop- “Square Peg-Round Hole 2023 -Paul Leger
- Join the 2-day (3 hours on day 1 and 2-3 hours on day 2) Zoom workshop, Paul Leger will share tips and tricks and teach you to make this eye-catching “Square Peg – Round Hole” quilt measuring 76″ X 87″. Photo of quilt, supply list and instructions will be part of the eBlast.
- The cost to guild members is $45.00 and there is a limit of 20 people. There is also a $15 fee for the pattern and handouts.
- There is some work, mainly cutting, that needs to be done BEFORE the actual workshop, so sign up soon! Please email Robin Gausebeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 815-222-0181 if you are interested in taking this workshop. We will be accepting registrations (and payments, please) at the March and April guild meetings.